Chinese Herbs Fight Cancer, Reduce Stress, and Much More
Did You Know Chinese Herbs Fight Cancer?
In our world today, we are fighting against dark powers largely unseen. These dark powers seek to sap our strength and vitality and keep us in a weakened state, unable to fight against their preying, parasitic natures. Free radicals, electromagnetic frequencies, toxic air, food, water, and more have maladaptive effects on our bodies, unfortunately. But thankfully, our Chinese herbs fight cancer, reduce stress, and do so much more to ensure good health! We have a number of Chinese herbal remedies for a long list of diseases that plague our modern society and shouldn’t be overlooked as relatively cheap cures for cancer and other ailments from A to Z.
We put cancer at the top of the list of maladies plaguing us in the modern, western world — for good reason. Cancer is a modern “black plague” and a huge white-elephant conundrum in the west. It’s such a juggernaut, in fact, that many in our society feel they cannot even broach the subject…they consider it the “C-word” (as they suffer in silence). Well, this is plainly ridiculous, and antithetical to a prime tenet of any healing modality. You have to expose these dark little secrets and “bete noirs” to the light — release such distortions of energy that don’t serve your greater good and overall health.
Ask yourself: what would a shaman or medicine man do? He would immediately shine a light on your illness and attack it with natural cures for cancer or whatever it happened to be that was plaguing you, and confront your disease with healing vibrations within natural laws of physics, spirit, and the emotional body.
Chinese Herbal Formulas To Consider
Shy of finding a shaman to cure cancer or reduce stress for you, one of the next best things happen to be Chinese herbal formulas like He Shou Wu, Wu Mei, Huang Lian coptis powder (goldthread), Jin Qian Cao (gold coin grass), Long Dan Xie Gan San, and more. We feature all of these here on Living-Technologies.info, and we are proud to say that our Chinese herbs fight cancer, reduce stress, increase energy, promote cell regeneration and apoptosis, and much more!
He Shou Wu
There are many reasons to get your He Shou Wu, aka coptis powder online from a reputable seller like Living Technologies. We source our He Shou Wu extract powder (unsulfured Polygonum multiflorum root) from only the best, GMP-certified manufacturers of Chinese herbal botanicals.
He Shou Wu (also known as coptis powder) is known to have the following features:
- Assists in rebuilding adrenal function.
- Strengthens the Kidneys and Adrenals.
- Supports Liver and Kidney Detoxification.
- Helps with Low Back or Knee Pain since these are associated Chinese meridian points related to Kidney Deficiency.
- Helps Enhance Fertility.
- Alleviates impotency and sterility.
- Helps Modulate Estrogen.
- Able to Halt Harmful Chronic Inflammation; reduces chronic inflammation in the neurons and tissues of the brain just as well as everywhere else in the body.
- Help Combat Viruses.
- Has Anti-Viral Potential.
- Could Possibly Shut Down the Influenza Virus.
- Strong Liver Protection Potential.
- Helps Protect The Liver Against Certain Cancers.
- Antioxidant Compounds Helps Reduce Oxidative Stress Caused by Very High Blood Sugars Commonly Associated With Type 2 Diabetes or its Development.
- Helps Protect Against Kidney Damage in People Who Have Already Developed Type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps aspects of fructose-induced metabolic disorders.
- Improves blood pressure and lowering insulin resistance as well.
- Improves heart tissue function continually and stay relatively the same healthy fiction conditions.
- One of the most often-used herbs that successfully helps lower elevated blood pressure.
- Ability to lower cholesterol, and helps process and break down LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) quicker and more efficiently than any other herbal compound.
- Uunsulfured Polygonum multiflorum root also helps prevent hardening of the arteries.
- Shields against blood clotting disorders.
- Specific compound extracted from the herb was found to help with human blood platelet development, in particular it reduced platelets from building up too much, and in any health-threatening sort of way.
- Supports memory and cognition, and mental focus, and even assists in reducing neurological brain disorders.
- Reduces neuro-inflammation, in turn, improves brain function such as focus, learning, memory, and cognition also helps preserve brain function in old age.
- Good for the heart, good for the brain, and even protects against stroke.
- Protects against degeneration of neurons and Parkinson’s disease.
- Supports better sleep; helps with sleep disorders such as insomnia, results showed that the herb regulated sleep length and stopped insomnia from happening in advance.
- He Shou Wu may even help enhance hair growth.
The greatest asset of this herbal compound, research shows this plant may protect against the deadliest chronic disease of all time: cancer. It is one of the best Chinese herbs for breast cancer, colon cancer, gallbladder cancer, and many more forms of cancer, effectively reducing cancer risk as well as killing cancer cells, aka it causes apoptosis of cancer cells.
The Miraculous Health Benefits of He-Shou-Wu-Extract Powder also know as Fo-Ti-Polygonum-Multiflora are many. The benefits of He Shou Wu, which is also known as fo-ti, are legendary in the Chinese medicine pharmacopeia.
This herbal compound is one of the all-time most revered herbs in large part due to its incredible spectrum of health (and spirit) boosting properties like jiaogulan, ginseng, eleuthero, reishi, chaga, and many more.
Benefits of Huang Lian or Coptis Powder
Huang Lian (coptis powder) or Coptis chinensis, a traditional Chinese medicine, has been proven to have certain health benefits. Coptis chinensis is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine. Sometimes referred to as huang lian or goldthread, extracts of this herb’s roots are available in dietary supplement form. Often used to treat gastrointestinal problems, Coptis chinensis is also said to protect against some forms of cancer.
Coptis chinensis contains several compounds thought to enhance health, including berberine (a chemical found to possess antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties).
Uses for Coptis Chinensis
In alternative medicine, Coptis chinensis is said to aid in the treatment of the following health conditions:
- Ear infections
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Respiratory infections
In addition, Coptis chinensis is purported to prevent cancer and protect against liver disease.
Further Reading on the Health Benefits of Coptis Chinensis
In preliminary research on animals and human cells, scientists have found that Coptis chinensis may offer a variety of health benefits. Although there’s currently a lack of clinical trials testing Coptis chinensis and its health effects, studies suggest that the herb shows promise in certain areas:
- Diabetes — A number of animal-based studies indicate that Coptis chinensis may have anti-diabetic effects. In a 2011 study from the American Journal of Chinese Medicine, for instance, tests on rats demonstrated that Coptis chinensis may help protect against diabetes, in part by improving insulin resistance.
- Heart Disease — Coptis chinensis may be effective against heart disease, according to a study published in Plant Foods for Human Nutrition in 2006. In an experiment on rats, the study’s authors determined that Coptis chinensis may help prevent or manage heart disease by lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Cancer — There’s some evidence that Coptis chinensis may possess anti-cancer properties. In a 2005 study published in Carcinogenesis, for example, tests on human cells revealed that Coptis chinensis may help combat breast cancer by inducing apoptosis (a type of programmed cell death essential for stopping the proliferation of cancer cells).
Additionally, a cell-based study published in the International Journal of Molecular Medicine in 2009 found that the pro-apoptotic effects of Coptis chinensis may boost the body’s defense against liver cancer.
Caveats on Huang Lian
Due to a lack of research, little is known about the safety of long-term or regular use of Coptis chinensis. However, there’s some concern that intake of berberine may increase levels of a compound known as bilirubin in newborn children. Since elevated levels of bilirubin are linked to neurological dysfunction in newborns, it’s crucial to avoid the use of Coptis chinensis in newborn infants.
Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should also avoid use of Coptis chinensis.
In addition, there’s some concern that berberine may be harmful to people with heart disease.
Keep in mind that supplements haven’t been tested for safety and dietary supplements are largely unregulated. In some cases, the product may deliver doses that differ from the specified amount for each herb. In other cases, the product may be contaminated with other substances such as metals. Also, the safety of supplements in pregnant women, nursing mothers, children, and those with medical conditions or who are taking medications has not been established. This is why we strongly suggest getting the opinion and guidance of a licensed medical professional sympathetic to your cause prior to your decision to buy Chinese herbs for cancer or other maladies.
Alternatives to Coptis Chinensis
This helps counteract diabetes and heart disease, but there are many natural remedies that may offer additional benefits in this area. These herbal or plant-based remedies include such herbs as cinnamon and fenugreek, as well as anthocyanins (a class of antioxidant compounds found naturally in acai, bilberry, chokeberry, elderberry, tart cherries, and other fruits and vegetables).
Coptis is a Chinese herb available in powder form at $64.95 for ½ lbs bag, and which stimulates bile flow, among other benefits of coptis powder. It works well with Curcuma or Turmeric powder as long as it is organic and you can get it at any health food store (Turmeric increases energy flow in the liver and gallbladder). It is also recommended to be taken in conjunction with Gold Coin Grass (GCG) to increase the efficiency of gall bladder flushing.
Alternatively, if gallbladder-related pain is not a concern, Chinese Bitters may be taken prior to GCG in order to decongest the liver. Note: Chinese Bitters are used to cleanse and decongest the liver. They stimulate digestive juice production, so it is not recommended for anyone with acid reflux problems. However, GCG and Coptis are good for acid reflux, so acid reflux sufferers can take them until the problem subsides, and then take Chinese Bitters again.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article as well as the entire website is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. It is not meant to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, circumstances or adverse effects. You should seek prompt medical care for any serious health issues and consult your primary care physician before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.
The True Science on How Chinese Herbs Fight Cancer
Researchers at the University of Adelaide have shown how a complex mix of plant compounds derived from ancient clinical practice in China — a Traditional Chinese Medicine — works to kill cancer cells.
Compound kushen injection (CKI) is approved for use in China to treat various cancer tumours, usually as an adjunct to western chemotherapy — but how it works has not been known.
This study, published in the journal Oncotarget, is one of the first to characterize the molecular action of Traditional Chinese Medicine rather than breaking it down to its constituent parts.
“Most Traditional Chinese Medicine are based on hundreds or thousands of years of experience with their use in China,” says study leader, Professor David Adelson, Director of the Zhendong Australia — China Centre for the Molecular Basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
“There is often plenty of evidence that these medicines have a therapeutic benefit, but there isn’t the understanding of how or why.
“If we broke down and tested the components of many Traditional Chinese Medicines, we would find that individual compounds don’t have much activity on their own. It’s the combination of compounds which can be effective, and potentially means few side-effects as well.
“This is one of the first studies to show the molecular mode of action of a complex mixture of plant-based compounds — in this case extracts from the roots of two medicinal herbs, Kushen and Baituling — by applying what’s known as a systems biology approach. This is a way of analyzing complex biological systems that attempts to take into account all measurable aspects of the system rather than focusing on a single variable.”
The Zhendong Australia China Centre for Molecular Traditional Chinese Medicine was established at the University of Adelaide in 2012 in a collaboration with the China-based Shanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Zhendong Pharmaceutical Company.
The Centre was established with a donation by the Zhendong Pharmaceutical Company, with the aim of understanding how Traditional Chinese Medicine works, and the long-term aim of possible integration into western medicine.
The researchers used high-throughput next generation sequencing technologies to identify genes and biological pathways targeted by CKI when applied to breast cancer cells grown in the laboratory.
“We showed that the patterns of gene expression triggered by CKI affect the same pathways as western chemotherapy but by acting on different genes in the same pathways,” says Professor Adelson.
“These genes regulate the cell cycle of division and death, and it seems that CKI alters the way the cell cycle is regulated to push cancer cells down the cell death pathway, therefore killing the cells.”
Professor Adelson says this technique could be used to analyse the molecular mechanisms of other Traditional Chinese Medicines, potentially opening their way for use in western medicine.
(Source credit: Science Daily)
Another Example of How Chinese Herbs Fight Cancer
In Traditional Chinese Medicine Wu Mei powder fights cancers of all types, and is used to soothe sore throats and as an expectorant for getting rid of phlegm and mucus. In Japan, Wu Mei powder is brewed into an alcoholic beverage which is great, as it heals asthma and other lung problems.
Wu Mei powder (Prunus Mumefruit) is also good for treating skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.
The Chinese herbal compound Wu Mei powder (Prunus Mumefruit) promotes health in the following ways:
- Prevents Colon Cancer – Wu Mei fruit powder contains a large amount of pectin which is great for gathering together toxins and removing them from the body. Also, pectin is a good fiber that helps to create a wonderful environment for the growth of probiotic bacteria. In this way, it helps to boost our immune system and prevent disease.
- Lowers Blood Sugar – Wu Mei powder helps the pancreas to create more insulin thus helping those who suffer from diabetes by lowering blood sugar. Powder made into a tea is also good for lowering blood sugar.
- Helps with Digestion – Dried Wu Mei fruit makes a nice tea that improves digestion… very tasty.
- Prevents Other Cancers – Wu Mei also contain agents which help to protect against oral cancers and lung cancers.
- Contains Antioxidants– Wu Mei are full of great antioxidants that help to prevent and repair DNA damage and thus help to prevent disease.
- Regulates Blood Pressure – Wu Mei is a good source of potassium which is important for blood pressure regulation, heart contractions, and water regulation.
- Lowers Cholesterol – Wu Mei contains pectin which helps to prevent fats from being absorbed thus lowering cholesterol.
- Promotes Weight Loss – Because Wu Mei contains lots of pectins, they also give a person a feeling of being full and thus help with weight loss.
- Is a Cure for Insomnia – Drinking 1 Tbs powder in 8 to 12 oz of hot water and making a tea out of Wu Mei fruit powder just before bedtime can create a relaxed feeling which allows one to rest easy at night, and that relaxed feeling can last up to 24 hours… and it also helps with stress.
- Promotes Red Blood Cell Formation – Wu Mei contains lots of great agents such as Vitamin’s C, A, B’s, iron, copper, magnesium, and manganese which are all important for red blood cell formation.
- Helps as an Anti-inflammatory – Wu Mei fruits are anti-inflammatory thus helping with redness, pain, and swelling.
- Creates Strong Bones – Wu Mei powder help to prevent osteoporosis by building strong bones.
- Improves Eye Health – Wu Mei contains lots of Vitamin A which helps to prevent macular degeneration and other eye diseases such as cataracts.
- Is a Good Antiviral Agent – Wu Mei powder contains 2-alpha-hydoxyursolic acid which has been shown to have a mild capacity to prevent and heal certain types of viral diseases such as HIV.
- Is Just an All-Around SuperFood – Wu Mei is fat-free, cholesterol free, and sodium free food, which is important for great health, and is one of the great ways to relieve stress on the body.
Buy Chinese herbs that fight cancer here.
Other Features of Wu Mei Powder
Where It Grows – Wu Mei grows in China, Japan, Indonesia, Chile, Australia, Afghanistan, India, Iraq, Kenya, South Africa, New Zealand, Israel, Brazil, Tonga, South America, Central America, Mexico, Europe, and also in the US in California, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other warmer states. The tree is small, from 6 to 12 feet tall, but smaller 5- or 6-foot trees are more common. And they are easy to grow and need warmth to mature the fruit… and the fruits contain from 1 to 3 seeds inside.
No Side Effects – There are no real side effects to eating this fruit and leaf powder, unless you eat way too much of it… it might give you diarrhea. And as always, those who are pregnant or nursing, or small children should not partake of Wu Mei powder.
With this amazing Chinese herbal compound in your arsenal of health-inducing herbal supplements, you can enjoy Great-Tasting Wu Mei powder (Prunus Mumefruit) aka Wu Mei Fruit Powder extract and ensure you live a vibrant, healthy life for many years to come!
Get Chinese Herbal Remedies That Fight Cancer and Reduce Stress
Don’t allow your strength and vitality to be sapped, allowing a state of dis-ease to take hold in your body. Free radicals, electromagnetic frequencies, toxic air, food, water, and more have negative effects on our bodies, unfortunately. But thankfully, Chinese herbs fight cancer, reduce stress, and do so much more to ensure good health! We have a number of Chinese herbal remedies for a long list of diseases that plague our modern society and shouldn’t be overlooked as relatively cheap cures for cancer and other ailments from A to Z!