IN BLUE MYLAR BAGGIES OF 3.5 oz or 80 g several options to purchase multiple biggies or
IN 1.1lbs SILVER FOIL BAGS
500mil 3 times per day is a total of 1500 mil per day.
In our U- Fucodian large quantity sale there is 498,952 milligrams equaling 1.1 lb equals 332 doses.
1.1lbs of U- Fucodian, will last a individual taking 1,500 mil per day 332 days this is 11 month supply, if an individual want to order this large quantity please go to PayPal drop down menu to pace order!
Benefits and Properties: U-Fucoidan may help
- Enhance natural immunity and bolster vitality of NK cells (natural killer cells)
- Induce the self-destruction of cancer cells
- Block tumor angiogenesis and inhibit cancer cells metastasis and proliferation
- Reduce the harmful side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Inhibit blood clotting, prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases
- Lower blood pressure, high blood sugar and high cholesterol level
- Promote gastrointestinal peristalsis
- Detoxify body and Improve liver function
- Anti—inflammatory, anti-allergy, anti-virus, anti-bacteria
- Anti—free radical, anti-oxidants
- Increase energy and improve pH balance
- Promote metabolism and skin regeneration, rejuvenate the skin and hair
- People who live in areas affected by fallout from nuclear accidents.
- People who have X—ray, CT scanner and fluoroscope exposure, extreme radiation and chemical exposure due to cancer radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
- People who suffer from ecologically poor living conditions (such as water, air and food contaminated by heavy metals, radioactive elements and chemical substances).
- People who have frequent exposure to natural radiation (living at high altitudes or having frequent airplane flights).
- People who have frequent exposure to electromagnetic radiation (using cellular phones, computers, microwaves, etc.)
- People who smoke
- For general health and prophylactic purposes.
What is U-Fucoidan?
About 4 percent of the total dry weight of many types of brown seaweed consists of a polysaccharide known as Fucoidan. Fucoidan is a sulfated polysaccharide that possesses a complex structure. Its chief components include a sulfuric esterified L-fucose, and the trace elements of galactose, xylose, and glucuronic acid.Working cooperatively, Takara Shuzo’s Biomedical Research Laboratories and the Research Institute for Glycotechnology Advancement were able to confirm the presence of two different types of Fucoidan molecules in brown seaweed.