- Consists of (1 OF EACH) Water & Milk Kefir Fermenter/Separator/Cheese Maker includes Fermenter Lid with straw and medium kefir grains cage, and Glass container with spicket. *All made with BPA FREE PLATIC*
- Place kefir grains in BPA Free medium cage container close cage containing kefir grains and install in jar.
- The same as other Kefir Fermenters —- withglass container with spicket.
- Type KEFIR FERMENTER CAGES to see other devices bellow related to home BovineKefir Grains without kefir grains.
- Use this glass container with spicket.
- Kefir grains live in (BPA free, FDA approved)plastic container. Thus, you no longer need a strainer to pouring from one glass canning jar to another. Simple!
- When you are ready to ferment your Raw Organic Grass-fed Raw Milk to make your SIA GcMAF kefir milk. product:
- Insert the Bovine Kefir Grains in the BPA FREE Cage Container provided with this unit,
- Pour Raw milk in glass container with spicketleave space of 1 inch at the top of the in glass container for best fermentation results with your Raw milk to make your GcMAF kefir milk.
- Fermented milk will be ready within 20-48 hours depending on the are used for fermentation or using additional fermenting tools on this page to ferment your Raw Kefir milk faster.
Once your kefir Milk is fermented the whey will separate from the milk the whey is the clear yellow liquid and then you can syphon it out using the spicket on this fermenter
- . Please look at this image to get an idea of how the whey separates from the fermented milk in the whey separator tool
- You can use the Whey on your plats as food or put it in your smoothies for extra protein.
- NO need of strainer, spatulas or bamboo wooden spoons. Simple. Easy to use and re-use.
- When you want to grow your bovine kefir grains once they fill up the entire large cage, take out half of the kefir grains and place them in a new large cage for them to grow, place both cages with kefir grains in a pint size canning jar add raw milk and place in warm area below 87 degrees Fahrenheit when not in use, this will grow more of your kefir grain live culture.
|Numbers of Fermentation Cages||